• The Seller’s Internet site was filed with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté
(National Information Technology and Freedoms Commission) : N° 1306808 du 15 juillet 2008.
• The Seller undertakes to only use the Buyer’s confidential information within the framework of the operation of its commercial Internet site; it undertakes not to sell or rent its customer file.
• At the Buyer’s request, the Seller will undertake to delete all contact details and information regarding him/her.
• The Seller can nevertheless use technical means that will allow it to obtain non-personal information relative to Buyers, intended to improve its site’s functionalities.
• In keeping with the provisions of article 34 of the Information Technology and Freedoms law, each Buyer has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data relating to him/her.
This Web site uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com
) to collect visitor behavior data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused
at any time with respect to subsequent services.